Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The new 5th wheel

I found this for sale on the La Manzanilla message board located in Boca de Iguanas. The owner offered to bring it down and set it up on my lot included in the reasonable price. I was originally told it was 23 feet but is actually 28 which makes a large difference in a trailer.

Next trip will be leveling, taking some weight off the axels and getting a temporary cover while we think about a permanent shed for rain and sun. They are now building a pump house behind the cistern and will run power and water from there rather than the front wall of the lot.







Here's a nice trailer cover I saw in Melaque but I plan on a shed roof supported by the wall behind when extended almost 2 meters.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...